Cynthia, at beatnheart. Thank you Cynthia! These are the rules of the Award.
1. Thank the person who gave you the award - check.
2. Share 7 random things about yourself. (that should be easy, I do it every day).
3. Pass the award along to 15 others. (I won't be doing this one; my 15 favorite blogs probably already have this award.)
4. Contact the bloggers you picked and let them know. (see #3).
I am going to try and pick 7 very random things about myself that I possibly haven't told you already and feel probably would not come up during the course of our regular conversations. Hmmmmm.....here were go.
1. I do not like to touch cotton or styrofoam. I am getting the shivers just thinking about it. Andrew Henry and the daughter have to do this chore for me (like pulling cotton out of an aspirin jar - icky).
2. I do almost everything left-handed, except write and cut with scissors.
3. I had my first surgery while spending the summer in England when I was 9 or 10 and my last one (hopefully) last year.
4. Cary Grant is my favorite actor of all time.
5. I don't like ketchup, pickles, mustard or mayonnaise.
6. My mother, daughter and I were all born on a Thursday, during a year that ended in 6.
7. I can rattle off all 50 states in alphabetical order, very, very fast.
If you feel like commenting, tell us one random fact about yourself.
Thanks again Cynthia!