Bicoastally, tagged me with this "The Versatile Blogger" award. Isn't that nice and kind of fun?
The rules are: Share seven things about yourself, and then tag 15 blogs. I think it's kind of hard for bloggers to come up with things we haven't discussed already but I'll try.
1. I have been in the audience for American Idol and The Price is Right - and I don't even live in California.
2. One time I was raving to the check-out guy at Trader Joe's about the chocolate filled croissant samples they had in the back of the store. Went on and on about them and he just kind of ignored me. When I got to the car I noticed I had chocolate ALL OVER MY FACE. He must have been trying not to laugh the whole time. I shouldn't be allowed outside my home, I really shouldn't.
3. I was voted "most accident prone" and "best dresssed" in my senior class - correlation? (ps - I'm currently wearing very old sweats with a mysterious stain on them, things change).
4. My favorite movie is The Philadelphia story with Katherine Hepburn, Cary Grant and Jimmy Stewart.
5. I'm 43 and I've never had a cup of coffee - yuck.
6. I love the smell of vanilla when I'm baking but I hate it in beauty products.
7. I once realized, after walking all the way across a huge parking lot in the middle of Phoenix summer, that I hadn't paid for a case of soda that was on that bottom part of my shopping cart. I COULD NOT walk through the heat again so I vowed to pay for it on my next trip. I never did and I think of it every time I go to Target. Thank you for letting me get this off my chest. Please do not call the authorities. I'm sorry Target I'll pay you next time (no, I probably won't, if there were a #8 it would be - I lie to Target).
I am supposed to tag 15 bloggers but I just don't like putting pressure on people so I'm tagging all of YOU. In the comments section - leave one fact about yourself. Whatever you want. I can't wait to read them!
Don't forget to enter the GIVEAWAY - ends tomorrow.